We did it! With election day past, I am looking forward to three years of service on the CISD board. Thanks for your support!
RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP for CARROLL ISD
Thank you for finding my page! Here's a little about me, and there's more at the links in the menu bar above, and on my Facebook page.
Like many families in Southlake, my wife and I moved here with our daughter because of the exceptional schools. I'm dedicated to protecting that tradition of excellence. Please take a minute to learn more about me and why I chose to run for the CISD Board of Trustees.
- 7 year resident of Southlake
- Second-year member: CISD Budget & Finance Committee
- Member: White's Chapel United Methodist Church
- Celebrating 12 years of marriage to Heidi in April
- Dad to an Old Union Elementary fourth grader
- 13-year employee of Dallas-based, family- and employee-owned company
What I Stand For
- Age-appropriate education system-wide
- True partnership with supporting organizations and the city of Southlake
- Focus on the immediate dangers to our kids
- Truly responsible spending, with a new approach to the budget process
- Find efficiencies and identify revenue enhancements without sacrificing education
- Creating and managing a complex, multi-million-dollar budget is how I'm evaluated in my work
- Improve dialogue with city council and other city of Southlake officials
- Ensure focus remains on providing a great experience for our Dragons
Matt Kormann for CISD Board of Trustees Place 6
Political Advertisement paid for by the Matt Kormann for CISD campaign
Carrie Canter, Treasurer